The Quality and Safety Policy in Maks Strumica is based on satisfaction of requirements and needs and expectations of our consumer and customers. Another thing to mention is our orientation in usage and maintenance of the market.
The general principles of the Quality and Safety Policy are:
- Respect and pleasure of our customers which are achieved through production of healthy products for our consumers.
- Enforcement of all relevant law specifications and commitments
- Production of healthy food according to GMP and GHP norms.
- Constantly improvement of the staff according to the principles of HACCP and ISO 22000 system
- Team working and content staff
- Confidence, positiveness and friendly relationships with our business partners – suppliers and customers
- Care for healthy and ecological environment
- Increase of revenue through enlarging the product range